Restaurants, Shopping, Business, Culture, People, Art, Music, Events, Society and Culture
Expanding our audience – To make one billion dollars
- Gavin’s Underground November 1, 2012 – I am Salt Lake podcast.
This is the very first blog article that I did regarding the podcast. I
had just barely started the podcast and when Gavin reached out to me to
do this, I truly thought that I had made it.
- Slug Magazine January 30, 2013 – I am Salt Lake Podcast: The Larry King Live of SLC. This write up in Slug Magazine was done in the beginning days of the podcast.
- Raskins Rhetoric July 11, 2013 – I am Salt Lake Podcast.
Benny Raskin is a bartender here in Salt Lake City and also has a blog.
He also used to do a podcast years ago that actually was another
inspiration behind starting up this podcast. Anyway, here is some
writing he did in his blog after we recorded his interview.
- Slug Magazine October 25, 2015 – I am Salt Lake LIVE.
This is a write up about the very first live podcast recording that we
did at 50 West in Salt Lake City. Guests were Paul Duane, Kerry Jackson,
and Levi Rounds.
- Utah Business Magazine March 30, 2018 – Local Podcasts Navigate Unique Paths in an Emergent Medium.
- Ol’ Ute Radio September 12, 2013 – OUR 035: Chris Holifield of I am Salt Lake Podcast. I was a guest on Ol’ Ute Radio and I shared my story of how the podcast started and what equipment that I use (at the time).
- Utah Foodie Podcast October 27, 2015 – #26 Food Tips With Foodies | Breakfast & Brunch in Utah.
Chelsea Nelson from Heartbeatnosh joined me on this episode as well and
we talked about all of the awesome breakfast and brunch spots in Utah.
- The Left Show November 16, 2015 – Gathering Gloom.
- Search Salt Lake December 14, 2017 – The Story Behind the I am Salt Lake Podcast. This is actually a YouTube interview. Dustin came to our old office in South Salt Lake and had us share our story.
- Learn How Podcast – #017 How to Create a Successful Podcast with Chris Holifield. Chris shares his podcast story in this interview as well as starting a podcast on a budget.